Friday 1 September 2017

I thought it would never happen.

I have been to a lot of concerts in my life, like Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Lady Gaga and many others. Going to concerts is definitely something I enjoy, I think that listening live to your favourite bands or artists is the best thing for a fan of music, in general.

The one i'm choosing it's not my favourite, but is one I have really close to my heart because is an artist that I really love and I thought that I would never actually see her in concert.

The concert was of Marina and The diamonds, at Lollapalooza at Parque O'higgins. That day was one of the best that days I have had in my life, i went with two friends and first we saw the band Twenty One Pilots, and I really love them and the show was incredible. After that I went to the stage that Marina was going to perform, and after waiting a lot and standing up all that time, it finally began.

Marina Diamandis is her real name, she is a 32 year old artist from Wales. She has three albums: The Family Jewels (2010), Electra Heart (2012) and FROOT (2015), and the concert at Lollapalooza was part of the Neon Lights Tour.

The reason I thought I would never see her live was because I thought she really much popular here, but I was completely wrong, there were a lot of very dedicated fans of her, and that really surprised me, so I was really happy.

Everyone was the moment of their life at the concert, because it was the first time she was here, and all her fans really adore her. And because she only had 1 hour for the show, she sang all her popular song plus some of the album she was promoting.

I think is definitely one of the best experiences in my life, and I hope she returns soon, for the tour of her next album. I will definitely be in the first line.


3 comments:

  1. being there and seen your favorite artist it's an exciting moment for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened on that days that Marina and the Diamonds just rock in Lolla jaja

    ReplyDelete