Wednesday 13 September 2017

My hobbie

What I really like to do, and I don't know if it is actually a hobbie, is listening to the new AND popular music. I like a lot of types of music, but I like to hear all the new songs that are trending, and since I almost exclusively listen to music in english, so I do it with the songs that the people in the US are listening to, even though I don't always like them but I just want to know them.

I've been doing this since I discovered the Billboard charts, you can check on them online on billboard.com, every week the charts are updated with the most popular songs.

Is important for me because I never liked when there were popular songs that I didn't know so for that I decided to know all the popular songs at the moment, there are a lot that I hate but it kinda became a habit so I think I will still do it for a lot of time.

When I was a child I had a lot of hobbies, not at the same time, but in phases, although there's still some I still do. I liked to draw a lot because my dad is really good at it, so he did it a lot and I wanted to do the same. I liked to listen to music, my parents have a lot of CDs so I used to listen to them, I used to listen to one everyday. Playing video games was also something I really liked, but now not too much.

Having hobbies, for me is an activity where you do something that makes you so happy that you can forget your problems for a little while, and, also, something that makes yourself feel proud for doing it, even though other people might not agree.

The good thing about hobbies is that there are a lot that people can have, and you might like yours and not like others, but there's still something good of knowing someone is doing something that makes them happy, for example I don't think I'll ever like to do sports but I know that there are a lot of people that likes them so I think that's what is important.

In the future I don't know what new hobbies I will have but I know that I will still have the ones I have now.

5 comments:

  1. the music is one of the diverse manners for have a time of relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting relaxed by music is one of the best things on life, but if mix it with a good view, its become magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is just great, in different ways, I'm glad for you to like it. By the way I'm terrible with drawing abilities sadly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is simply magic when you talk about relaxing, one of the best things that people can do is listening new ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listening to music and relaxing is a hobby that many enjoy

    ReplyDelete