Wednesday 4 October 2017

The future I have planned

I think I will choose to do the Master's degree in pharmaceutical sciences; I want to be the best professional I can be, so doing that would be a great way to improve myself for that.

After reading the flyer for this degree I learned that they offer really interesting subjects, and they are separated in a industry area and care area, although I don't know which to choose they both look really interesting, with really important things to learn.

I would like to do it in the university that I am now, and that's because I know that my university forms the best professionals in Chile so I would like to be a part of that, even though it may be a little expensive I will definitely do the effort for it.

I also think that I wouldn’t like to study in another country, mainly because I don't think I'd like to live in another country and it would be very difficult for me to adapt, and I would miss my friends and family so much.

I would like to study in a way that doesn't challenges me so much economically, so maybe doing it in the nights and working in the day sound like a good option I would like to take.


I don't do this for the money, I just want to have a comfortable life doing what I like, and I think following the way that I have planned will definitely let me achieve my goals.

2 comments:

  1. In this country everything costs a lot, but I know you can achieve what you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so difficult to separate from the family but i think it should meet other horizons, especially on scientific issues.

    ReplyDelete