Friday 3 November 2017

This summer

My family right now is not in a very good position for big expenses; I have had three surgeries this year, so money is a little limited for this summer. 
Even with that, my parents did a tremendous effort and my sister is travelling to Los Angeles, California in January for a month, to do an “English course”, but of course it’s just a vacation. 
Because all of this me and my parents have decided not to do much for the summer vacation and we are going to stay here in Santiago most of the time.
I’m going to miss my sister very much, but I’m really happy she has this opportunity to go to the United States before turning 18 and graduating from school, she’s going to have the time of her life. 
Meanwhile I’m going to stay here, and I have some plans like working, just sleeping all day or meet with my friends, I still haven’t decided what I will do, maybe I’ll do everything. 
 Of course because I will stay at my house almost all the summer I will be with my family most of the time when they are not working, but also it’s very likely that we are going to visit my grandparents for a few days in ViƱa del Mar, so if everything goes right I will still have the chance to go to the beach in my vacations, and that’s really good, because I think that a summer vacation without going the beach it’s not really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment